Amp Up Your Brows in 2022 with Benefit's Brow Bestsellers!
Believe it or not, we’re already more than a couple of weeks into 2022! If you’re looking to refresh your makeup for the new year, you know what that means… BROWS. All it takes to amp up your brows are four easy steps and then WOW your brows will be so ready for 2022.
Benefit Cosmetics’ Regional Brow Artist, Yara Ayoob, breaks down each step for us:
Your brow routine should always start with conditioning and treating.
Apply Benefit BrowVo! Conditioning Primer to nourish your brows with keratin and soy protein. This will also help to smooth the hairs on your brows and prime them for your next step. It also can be worn alone.
Figuring out your brow shape is a major key into getting the overall look of your brows on point. An easy way to do this is by trying Benefit’s signature brow mapping technique.
Benefit Brow Mapping:
Step 1: Take your brow pencil and line it up with the inner dimple of your nose going straight up until it meets the brow. This is where your brow should begin. It helps create a slimming effect on the nose and balance the eyes.
Step 2: Hold the pencil at the outside corner of your nose and angle it until the handle passes the center pupil and the tip of the brush touches the highest portion of your eyebrow. This is your ideal arch. Filling in from the start to the arch will ensure maximum height in the brow. Step 3: Keep the base of the pencil at the outside corner of the nose and angle the brush tip over once more until it lines up with the outer corner of your eye. This is where your brow should end. Finding that perfect end helps to ensure proper proportion to your face shape.
Once the points are identified, begin connecting them by drawing short hair like strokes with a pencil like Benefit’s Goof Proof Brow Pencil. It’s an easy pencil to use to add density to the brow and define the shape you want to see. Once you have the ideal shape filled in, you can see exactly which hairs that fall above and below that brow shape needs to be removed.
Now, this is where you are going to add structure. Look for pencils that create hair like strokes, such as Precisely, My Brow Pencil, throughout the brow. Starting at the front of the brow, make subtle movements upward from the base of the brow toward the hairline. This will give you structure and help frame the eyes. As you move toward the arch and the end of the brow, start redirecting those strokes out toward the temple.
Finish strong by locking your brows in place. A brow gel is a great product to help tame brows and add volume in areas where your brows need extra help. This sets the color and keeps straggling hairs in place. Use the fullest section of your brows as a guide, and natural-looking brow makeup to add volume where needed.
For a quick fix, try using a brow volumizing product such as Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. The formula is full of tiny microfibers that mimic the look of real hair. Its micro and applicator makes it Super easy to apply so you get instant arches. It doesn’t matter if you have sparse areas — the formula will stick to the skin and to the finest of hairs (even peach fuzz). You can also build drama by letting the formula dry and repeating.
- Life Pharmacy Launches Super Sale with Top Skincare Deals and Exceptional Customer Service
- Swedish Beauty Routine by FOREO : 3 and a Half Steps for a Face that can Face Anything
- A Fragrance Inspired By The Scents Of The East
- Henry Jacques Unveils Clic-Clac Designed for Rafael Nadal
- Ajmal Perfumes Launches New Perfume Wisal Layl for Eid
- essence Beauty Essentials: Create a Stunning Look this Eid with essence
- CATRICE Helps You Create a Stunning Eid Al Fitr Makeup Look
- QNET's Physio Radiance Protects and Pampers Skin with the Power of Prebiotics and Probiotics
- The House of Creed is Delighted to Present Millésime Impérial
- World Health Day = Health for All
- REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL WITH PAUSE SPA French luxury brand, Chateau Berger at Paramount ...
- LA CREME by Chateau Berger
- Treat You Skin This Ramadan with My Olivanna
- Clive Christian | Town & Country - Immortalised in 1925, Reimagined for a New Era
- This Ramadan, Create a Soft Makeup Look with essence
- Le Meridien Fairway Blends Food and Fragrance for a Unique Breakfast Pairing in Collaboration with A ...
- Create a Simple and Chic Look for Ramadan with CATRICE
- Check Out Olivanna's Pregnancy Skincare Set
- The Face Shop - Al Wahda Awarded Best Service Performance branch at Dubai Service Excellence Scheme ...
- A New Retail Concept by Hind Al Oud in Bawabat Al Sharq Mall