Pastel Pink Valentine's Day Look with Benefit Cosmetics
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you’re looking for inspiration for a romantic pastel pink makeup look, whatever your plans may be, well look no further! Benefit Cosmetics and their Regional Brow Artist, Yara Ayoob, have got you covered with a super trendy makeup look and the most snatched brows!
Intrigued? Keep reading to learn how you can recreate this trendy Valentine’s Day look:
Soft Arched Brows
- Start off by brushing your brows in the same direction of hair growth by using 24 Hour Brow Setter. This will give your brows dimension and will keep them in place all day long! You won’t even have to think about looking in the mirror.
- Use Precisely My Brow Pencil to draw some hair-like strokes wherever you have gaps for a naturally full look!
- To get that sleek and arched look – grab POWmade Brow Pomade! Dab into the product with the angled brush and make sure to sweep the excess on the custom-side wiper and begin defining your arch. Make sure to apply light pressure while applying POWmade on your brows to maintain that soft look.
- Apply High Brow Duo under your arch to make your brows pop even more and blend with your fingers.
Pastel Pink Cat Eye
- Use Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer to prime your lids. Apply a pastel pink eye shadow all over your lid and blend it into your crease.
- Grab a hot pink eye shadow and an angled brush. Spray some POREfessional Super Setter on the brush and dip it into the shadow to create an eyeliner-like product. Apply it as you would apply your regular cat eyeliner with an elongated wing for a more sultry look.
- Use the same color to draw a line from the inner corner of your eye to just above your crease for a fierce yet chic graphic look.
- Apply a generous of BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara to your lashes, making sure to brush them outwards for a feline look. Don’t forget your lower lashes!
Light & Glowy Base
- Use POREfessional LITE Primer and apply it all over your face to lightly blur your pores.
- Apply a light layer of foundation and concealer and blend them out. Set your base with POREfessional Super Setter.
- Get your cheeks rosy by applying Benetint to the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingers.
- For your lips, use California Kissin’ Color Balm in Nude-Pink and apply Benetint to the center for a puckered look.