Le Meridien Fairway Blends Food and Fragrance for a Unique Breakfast Pairing in Collaboration with Arcadia
DISCOVER THE EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF ARCADIA AND AN EXQUISITELY CURATED BREAKFAST BY CHEF DOMINC PETZOLD.
16 March 2023, UAE: Mastering the art of perfectly pairing food with fragrance, Le Meridien Fairway has teamed up with Amna Al Habtoor, founder of unique fragrance brand, Arcadia, to create an exquisitely curated breakfast experience by Executive Chef Dominic Petzold.
Reminiscing and creating memories through the art of scent, Chef Petzold has curated a limited edition set menu, which will be available for two weeks only, from March 15th – March 31st. Guests can enjoy a bespoke breakfast experience, where flavours are infused with ingredients from Arcadia’s fragrance line.
The menu spotlight’s scents from both the Edition 1, Edition 2 and Edition 3 collection as well as her Limited Edition series. The No.1 Royal Orchard, which is paired with a vanilla yogurt bowl is topped with jasmine honey and apple bergamot, while the Labdanum infused toast draws on the No. 9 Vanilla Pod perfume. Exemplifying the power of fragrance, the rose scented panna cotta with crystalised rose petals represents Arcadia’s Edition 3, Sincere.
Executive Chef Dominic Petzold said: “Given that taste is so intrinsically linked to smell, there is much you can do to combine the both. Arcadia fragrances have several ingredients that can also be used in food and we wanted this menu to draw on people’s senses. When infusing these breakfast dishes in a unique way, we can showcase the harmony of fragrance and flavour.”
Served in the lobby of Le Meridien Fairway, the menu takes elements of No. 11 Jinx, from the Edition 2 collection to create a phyllo pastry scented with coffee, vanilla and almond, filled with a heart of violet mousse and topped with fresh myrtles, while the Limited Edition, Infinity, is complimented with a raspberry smoothie, cinnamon and red topped with dehydrated pineapple sticks to inspire your desire for wonder.
Amna Al Habtoor, founder of Arcadia fragrances said: “Arcadia is a bespoke brand which is all about turning scents into memories, and reliving memories through scents. It was delightful working with Chef Petzold and Le Meridien Fairway to create this limited edition pairing menu, as we have added another layer to the sensory experience that takes you on a perfectly balanced journey of memories.”
What: Arcadia x Le Meridien Fairway limited edition breakfast menu
Available only on request, bookings to be made 24 hours in advance
When: 15th March – 31st March
Price: AED 99
Where: Le Meridien Fairway, Garhoud
Contact: +971 04 608 5000
- Life Pharmacy Launches Super Sale with Top Skincare Deals and Exceptional Customer Service
- Swedish Beauty Routine by FOREO : 3 and a Half Steps for a Face that can Face Anything
- A Fragrance Inspired By The Scents Of The East
- Henry Jacques Unveils Clic-Clac Designed for Rafael Nadal
- Ajmal Perfumes Launches New Perfume Wisal Layl for Eid
- essence Beauty Essentials: Create a Stunning Look this Eid with essence
- CATRICE Helps You Create a Stunning Eid Al Fitr Makeup Look
- QNET's Physio Radiance Protects and Pampers Skin with the Power of Prebiotics and Probiotics
- The House of Creed is Delighted to Present Millésime Impérial
- World Health Day = Health for All
- REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL WITH PAUSE SPA French luxury brand, Chateau Berger at Paramount ...
- LA CREME by Chateau Berger
- Treat You Skin This Ramadan with My Olivanna
- Clive Christian | Town & Country - Immortalised in 1925, Reimagined for a New Era
- This Ramadan, Create a Soft Makeup Look with essence
- Le Meridien Fairway Blends Food and Fragrance for a Unique Breakfast Pairing in Collaboration with A ...
- Create a Simple and Chic Look for Ramadan with CATRICE
- Check Out Olivanna's Pregnancy Skincare Set
- The Face Shop - Al Wahda Awarded Best Service Performance branch at Dubai Service Excellence Scheme ...
- A New Retail Concept by Hind Al Oud in Bawabat Al Sharq Mall